Washington to Washington

My journey from Seattle, WA to Washington, DC. When we moved here we began to discover the differences from the west coast and the east coast--and I'm not talking about the music. It's a fun look at the differences and prespectives from one Washington to the other.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Welcome to 'Washington to Washington'



Washington to Washington




This is the story about my journey from Seattle, Washington to Washington, DC. My journey began in December, when my husband ('Odin') and I found out that he got a job in Washington, DC. For two Political Psychologists, moving to DC was a childhood dream come true. We both finished up our Master's dissertations a year ago, so we were primed to head over to the Nation's Capitol and make a difference.

We soon found out it wasn't the jobs that was hard to adjust to, (we both love what we both do) -- it was living on the east coast!

I hope you enjoy walking in my shoes as I take you through my Washington, DC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home